Advanced IP Scanner 2.5 recently released, is a reliable and free network scanner that enables you to analyse a local area network (LAN). It displays all network devices, as well as gives you access to shared folders, provides remote control of computers (via RDP and Radmin). Furthermore, it can even remotely switch computers off. It is easy to use and runs as a portable edition.
Advanced IP Scanner Features
- Easy access to network shares
- Remote control via RDP and Radmin
- MAC addresses detection
- Switching on/off computers remotely
- Export scan results to CSV
- No installation required
Advanced IP Scanner 2.5 Changelog
- Improvements include the ability to search for text in the scan results list. From now on there is no need to scroll through the scan results – you can just find the required device, for example by its name, in a matter of seconds.
- The ability to leave comments for devices found has been added.
- Also, now the date and time on computers found will be shown in the results list.
- Bugs in displaying file names in different languages has been fixed.
- Lastly, there has been an improvement added in the graphical interface.
An updated version of Advanced IP Scanner can be downloaded and installed for free or you can use a portable version that does not require installation. The program is compatible with all versions of Windows OS.