Privacy Eraser v4.28.2386 recently released, is an all-in-one privacy suite, pc optimization and cleaning tool for protecting your privacy by deleting your browsing history, other computer activities as well as making your computer faster, secure and more efficient.
Privacy Eraser also supports plugins to further extend the software’s cleaning features. This means you can also delete whatever tracks are left behind by other applications with your own plugins. It embeds more than 250 free plugins, supporting many popular programs such as ACDSee, Adobe Reader, Microsoft Office, WinZip, WinRAR, Windows Media Player, VLC Player, BitTorrent, Google Toolbar and many others.
Lets take a quick look at Privacy Eraser Free features.
Privacy Eraser Key Features
- Cleans all of your internet history traces and past activities with one click
- Permanently deletes web history, websites and URLs visited, user names and passwords from a public or shared computer
- Implements and in fact exceeds the US Department of Defense and NSA clearing and sanitizing standards. Once deleted, your file data is gone forever and can not possibly be recovered
- Recovers hard drive space by deleting unnecessary and redundant files
- Speeds up internet surfing and browsing, boosts your PC’s performance and stability making it faster, leaner and more efficient
Privacy Eraser Changelog
This release involves a few improvements made since last release.
- Vivaldi cleaning and monitoring.
- Microsoft Edge Tab cleaning.
- Shutdown after cleaning and /Clean command-line.
- 64-bit build architecture for Windows 10.
- Include and Exclude wildcard support.
- Import/Export functionality for Custom Plug-ins.
- Loading speed of Add-ons Manager.
- Keyboard navigation and shortcuts.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.